Monday, May 5, 2014

From Test Pilots...



Do you know this? You want to finish something, but you don´t really have the time for doing it perfect.
Well, when I worked on this Sikorsky helicopter I really had not much time, it was late and the next day I was about to leave to Berlin for the ILA. Nevertheless I finished this one - and I didn´t regret it. When I came along the US display I met two Sikorsky test pilots, Leszek Pawula and Michael Skaggs standing by the US Army Black Hawk displayed. Of course they signed my drawing and after I gave them my card they didn´t hesitate and gave me theirs in reward. They are two very nice and calm guys. Their flight display was incredible, you wouldn´t believe what a Black Hawk is capable of doing.
I wish you two always a save flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment